Sponsored by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF), the Division of Continuing Education in Healthcare Professions at IU School of Medicine has partnered with IU eLearning and Design Services to develop and deliver online courses to CFF programs globally. Starting in 2018, fourteen online courses are being completed to support cystic fibrosis team physicians and interprofessional health care team members in their successful application of CFF clinical practice guidelines and recommended practices.
Please keep in mind:
- All courses are free of charge and available to everyone.
- Please allow 60 days for CME/CE and MOC Part 2 credit to be awarded.
- Each course has four or five modules with a pre/post quiz for each module.
- Learners are able to leave the course and come back in.
- Courses do not need to be taken in sequence.
- Not affiliated with IU? Create an IU Guest account for Canvas.