Version: Adobe Acrobat DC
Version: Adobe Acrobat XI
2. When you click a PDF document link to open it, a message should appear asking if you want to open or save the file. Change the view option to ‘Other’ and then select ‘Acrobat Reader’ (if it opens in ‘Preview,’ the security settings will not allow you to save any changes or apply the signature). Note: You should be able to check a box to always open Acrobat Reader for PDF files.
3. Fill out the form electronically. Click on File, choose Save As, select PDF, choose desktop or documents, and click save. Close the completed form.
4. Go to your Enrollment Action List and click the Upload File button next to the appropriate item. Click Browse, find the saved file, and double click on its title.
5. Click the Upload button. You will see a green check in your status column and the Upload File button will have changed to Mark Unsent (in case you need to change the file) when the form has been successfully uploaded.
2. Check to see if an update is available for your current version of Adobe Acrobat.
3. Convert the PDF document to Word (use scribble or draw option to sign) and re-save as a PDF here.
4. If you have a scanner, you may print the documents, complete them manually, scan and send to yourself via email or directly to your computer. Save each to your computer as a separate file and then upload to your enrollment portal action list.
5. If all else fails, call the 24-hour IU School of Medicine Help Desk at 317-274-4357.
Be sure to inform the IU School of Medicine Help Desk representative that you are completing your hire documents for IU School of Medicine Graduate Medical Education program to receive the help you require.