Fueled by foundational teaching and innovative research, the Disease and Therapeutic Response Modeling Program equips young scientists with diverse experiences in the design, application and interpretation of quantitative approaches that drive the evolution of medical therapies.
13th Annual Therapeutic Response Modeling Program Symposium
We are delighted to announce that the 13th Annual Indiana CTSI Disease and Therapeutic Response Modeling Symposium, will take place Tuesday, February 27 to Thursday, February 29, 2024, at Hine Hall in Indianapolis, IN on the vibrant IUPUI campus.
This will be a collaboration between the Maternal and Pediatric Precision in Therapeutics (MPRINT) Hub and the Indiana CTSI Modeling & Simulation Program.
Anticipated activities include:
- Highlight applications of pharmacometric modeling
- Model-informed drug development in maternal and pediatric populations
- Speakers representing academia, industry, and regulatory agencies
- Tutorial sessions
- Career development lessons
- Professional growth opportunities